Saturday, June 13, 2009

Watercolor "Everyday is a Gift"


This one, for me, represented new growth and a new way of seeing things. The green hair is symbolic. She was at first part of my story in watercolor of the emotional stages of the battle with cancer. On June 4th I posted how I went into the tunnel of cancer, "Dying to Live". This one is how God transformed me and brought me out of that tunnel. I didn't see just a light at the end of the tunnel, I saw color. I've released her from her association with that series. She speaks something new everytime I look at her. After all, her name IS "Everyday is a Gift". Everyday is a new gift with a new message and growth all it's own.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work obviously from the heart. is any of your work currently on display in st. aug. would like to see some of it next time up that way. el

    ReplyDelete