Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mystery Eyes, June 28th - 2009 THE GAME...


I thought it would be fun to play a game of sorts with anyone looking at my posts. During the week I am going to post MYSTERY EYES with no titles. I will date them for reference. I invite your comments. I would love to see your comments. What do they say, what is she thinking, how do you feel when you look into her eyes, what does it make you think about? What would you call the painting. More than one comment allowed. Any comments will be fun. Whoever guesses right, gets 20% off their next "Melanie Rogers" original. Now, there is no way to guess wrong when it comes to what a painting says. I always wonder if I should NOT tell my stories that go with my faces. I sometimes change them after they have expressed one thing for me. I look again, and it's a whole new story. I release them, always, to speak for themselves. As I paint them, they start to look back at me. I think that is why I have kept painting my faces, and wondering, who are these women? You tell me. At the end of the week I will unveil their complete faces. The scanner put the stripes on her. I am working on producing proper scans. All things are a work in progress, are they not?

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, She is saying, "I hold the key"

    Amber

    ReplyDelete